Home » Posts tagged 'achieve your dreams'
Tag Archives: achieve your dreams
What’s stopping you from doing what you aspire to, but have not done yet? What are the benefits and added value if you do it? And – what’s the worst that can happen? Just do it!
This week I did my first FB live video on dealing with your fears and taking action towards your aspirations.
I’ve been aiming to do FB live videos for quite some time, as I know that by doing FB live videos I can reach out and share my insights and advice to more people at the same time – in comparison to the 121 coaching job and workshops in companies that I am doing. I can help many more ambitious and dedicated professionals and entrepreneurs build their personal brand to succeed in their career and business, elegantly and confidently.
But there was one thing stopping me – fear! Fear from doing a live video in front of a camera. It is weird if you think about it – I love speaking on stage and doing presentations to hundreds of people in the audience, I love facilitating workshops on personal brand development and from the feedback I receive – I’m good at it!
But when it comes to a camera – I kept procrastinating.
And then I applied to myself the method I teach others – think about the benefits of doing it and – assess what’s the worst that can happen.
In my case: Benefits – being able to reach out and share my message to more people.
What’s the worst that can happen? – not being perfect or as good as I would like to come across in the video. So what? What’s the worst that can happen by that? Some people might think – its not as excellent as she always does, well – she is not perfect, she is human! So – what’s the worst that can happen? Some people might leave supportive comments, some – might get inspired seeing that I’m learning too!
And you keep asking yourself this question until you realize – I need to just get on with it and do it!
Last week at the Content creation workshop, one of my favourite content experts advised those who are reluctant to do a FB live video because of their perfectionism: to look at Gary Vaynerchuk’s first videos, they are not so great, but people don’t care. Because his current videos are.
I googled Gary Vaynerchuk first videos, and they are not so great. But the recent ones are. Everyone starts somewhere, right?
Now – here’s a call to action for you:
Think about one thing that you have been aspiring to do but for some reason have not done yet. What’s stopping you? What are the benefits of doing it? And what’s the worst that can happen?
Just go and do it, if you are truly passionate about the added value and benefits.
Or – leave the comment below – what’s still stopping you. Just do it!
Life is short. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters and is meaningful to you, that moment is now.
New year start is energizing. There is a feeling of excitement and opportunities to enhance your life, achieve your goals, be more successful, feel happier. Many people write their new year resolutions at the beginning of the year. Some maintain the focus and achieve their goals, many don’t. University of Scranton in US research suggests that just 8% of people achieve their new year’s resolutions or goals.
I have noticed, that I feel more energized and focused to achieve my goals if I set them in congruence with my passion. If I do something that I am really passionate about and feel inspired doing, I can focus on it constantly without feeling any tiredness or exhaustion. I can do it for many hours, days and weeks until I get to the results and I do not notice the time flying. Despite long hours invested, I gain more and more energy doing it.
Recently I created a new year present for my team – a success mindset calendar. It’s a calendar of inspiration. I was working on it for weeks, developing ideas and designing the present. I spent long evenings after the office hours and in the weekends working on it. And I felt really energized. When I ordered it to the publisher, I could not wait to receive the ready made product. I was so inspired and energized! And this inspiration and motivation spread over to my team when I gave the present to them. One colleague even said that I am like a box of surprises. They did not expect this one coming. Hmm… Why not?
During the last few months I have also been working on creating the success planner – a success mindset development toolbox that will help people to discover their special talents, understand what is their passion and what are their true goals that they want to achieve this year. And, most importantly, it will help in developing success mindset by focusing on their passion and purpose, having tools that keeps them focused to achieve goals, as well as to notice and celebrate their success.
What inspires me in this creativity and following my passion journey is – when you focus on leading a purposeful, passionate and meaningful life, you are also inadvertently creating a spectacular ripple effect of inspiration in the lives of people around you. When one person follows their passion, tries something new, or takes a daring leap, everyone nearby feels their passionate energy; and before too long, they are making their own daring leaps while simultaneously inspiring others.
In conclusion – life is short. If there was ever a moment to take decision to follow your passion (if you have not yet done so), that moment is now. Do it yourself and inspire people around you!
In a sunny Saturday morning instead of sleeping in or going for Christmas shopping, I decided to attend a developmental event, the seminar on shaping the mindset to focus on what matters in your life and how to more efficiently achieve the desired outcomes. The title of the seminar was a little bit over promising: “The 7 Keys To Unleashing Your Genius”, but as in an any seminar, there were some valuable takeaway insights that I want to share with you. They are facilitating to shape the mindset on how to get from dreams to successful and real outcomes. Here are my 5 key insights:
1. Tension is energy. We need to use the tension to get to the desired results. Geniuses use tension to achieve the incredible. The outcome depends on your motivation and how do you channel it to use the tension. Use it to apply your talents and to live your passion! We are where we are today because that is the level of tension we can deal with. Your ability to be with tension determines your level of mastery. Tension is energy, and energy is a vibration. To be the best you can be, you shall constantly work on increasing your energy levels, your vibration.
2. Cause and Effect law. You are 100% responsible for every outcome in your life. Or in another words said by Tony Robbins: “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” Even if you are a victim in certain situation or you constantly get the second best recognition, not the first – that is caused by your thoughts, assumptions, beliefs that you have created in different events of your life journey. If you want to have a different outcome, you have to change the cause of your outcomes – your thoughts, assumptions, believes. A good coach can help with that.
3. Your focus creates your reality. You are always 100% focused, but the question is – on what? A person will definitely achieve what he or she is focused on, it will happen sooner or later – depending of the strength of focus and cause/effect law. That is proven. Therefore be conscious what you are focusing on most of your time. Are they the right things that you want the result in? Do you need to remind yourself to change your focus? How do you choose where to focus on?
4. Perception creates the physical impact. When you meet a person first time, your perception about them creates your behaviour towards them that causes their reaction to your perception and behaviour. We did a little exercise in the room – imagining the person in front of us being either a good, bad, trustworthy, genius, loser, friendly, smart etc person. Every time when we changed the perception of the other person, our body language changed and the impact on the other person changed as well. The good news are – you can influence that by conscious choice of perception. You are creating perception in your life and you make decisions based on your created perception. You can influence your perception that will lead to desired events or outcomes.
5. Discover your True Talents and create natural success by focusing on your True Vision. When you follow your purpose, what’ s true vision for you, the doors will open for opportunities and even such doors will open that you did not know that they exist. If you do not know what to do, just stand it, do not take action until your intuition will tell you which way to go. Intuition can tell it, when you have discovered your true talents that you can use and you have your true vision to focus on. Then intuition will help to generate natural success for you. All what you want to achieve or get is already out there for you. As A. Einstein has said, everything already exists on a certain frequency. You must increase your frequency, vibration levels to meet the level of frequency where your desired outcomes exist.
I’m sure you have already heard of the above in one way or another. It just sometimes helps to look at the things from different perspective and discover new angles that can inspire to focus on your passion and true vision. And to get from the dreams to reality.