Home » Posts tagged 'personal brand'
Tag Archives: personal brand
Have you ever thought – I could have changed my job.. Or – I could have started my own business… Or – I could have followed my dream and done something I’m really passionate about, but… if only I did not have this fear.
Fear of… Insecurity. Not succeeding. Not making it. Being laughed at. Being misunderstoood or rejected. Failure. Success. This massive inner fear.
I bet you have thought about it. And wondered how to deal with it. But there is still something stopping you from taking that important action towards making that change in your life and following your passion or dream.
How do you get rid of that fear? Let me tell you the truth – you never will. Everyone has this fear. Just get on with it. But what you can do is – develop strategies to deal with it.
As an example, lets take the most common fear factors and unlock them one by one.
1. What if I will not succeed?
- Know your reason WHY you badly want to – always start with your WHY, this will keep your passion and energy high! And even if you fail along your success journey (and everyone does from time to time), this will help you get up and keep going.
- Develop a clear and impactful plan to succeed – you do need a plan!
- Implement thoroughly the actions from your plan. And you will succeed. Guaranteed.
2. How to manage through change?
- Find your best support buddy. What I have noticed lately in my personal branding for entrepreneurs workshops – my clients come to workshops in couples with their significant other or friend. It is much easier to manage change if you have someone close whom you trust and who could support you when the times get uncertain.
- Go through change with clarity in mind – why you are doing it and what is your final destination.
- Learn and test different approaches and behaviours to your traditional ones – it will help to strengthen your flexibility muscle.
- Develop your personal brand which will navigate you through the change. Confidently. Elegantly.
3. What if others will laugh or misunderstand?
- Only the arrogant will laugh or pull back a person who has high aspirations and aims to achieve their dream. If you have someone like that in your network – leave them out.
- Share your goals and aspirations only with people whom you know will support you. And when you have reached your dream – share with the rest, to inspire that its possible, but not to impress.
- Have clarity on your WHY and other people’s opinions for you will be like water for a duck – it does not soak into the feather, it runs away.
4. What if I will have good days and bad days?
- You will definitely have good days and bad days. Collect the strengths from good days so you can use them in your bad days.
- Find what works for you to manage the change. We can all develop our coping strategies that works just for us. As an example, if I am having a bad day, I choose to do something very simple and basic, but I still keep progressing.
- Learn from the best and most successful in your industry – how do they manage though.
5. What if I will get lost and not know what to do?
- Choose coaches and trainers whom you can learn from, who have progressed further in your aspired field and are happy to share their tactics.
- Choose likeminded groups to have a chat and check in – a great source is Facebook groups where you can connect with likeminded people and who are on the same journey from the whole world. Feel free to join my Facebook group on Personal brand development to succeed by clicking here:
- Always keep your aim, your WHY and you vision in mind and you will find the way.
In conclusion: start with your WHY and have it always in your mind very clearly. This will help to eliminate and deal with that bugging fear factor and keep you going to reach your aspirations!
CLICK HERE to register your interest to receive information about the upcoming online course on how to develop your personal brand to succeed. In this course you will discover insights and tools on how to develop your personal brand and how to have clarity on your WHY, so that despite all the upcoming storms and insecurities, you can keep going and reach your aspirations. I will share the promotion offer with those registered before launching the course.
For the past three decades, the fastest way to increase your income has been to land a job with a finance company (banking, wealth management, insurance). The industry has provided a ticket to prosperity for millions of professionals.
To tell you the truth – this party is coming to an end. A combination of rising competition and technological change means that companies will hire far fewer people. And this is not a temporary blip – this is the new normal. Industry leaders in different media have bravely admitted that automation can displace a third of all jobs within three to five years and companies will hire far fewer people. We can see it happening already.
Employees doing tasks that can be automated, the middle managers who supervise them and all those with average performance, with no passion for customer service and without expert skills are living on borrowed time.
So what do you do if you are a member of these endangered jobs and professional areas? I’d say that the first thing is to embrace reality and recognise that the game is changing for good. The worst thing to do is be wishful and wait for good things just to happen to you. They won’t. But there are still lots of opportunities. What’s happening in the industry is “creative destruction”. New technologies are destroying old jobs but creating many new ones.
Here are three things that you can start doing now to take action towards proactively influencing your future and taking the drivers’ seat in your own career:
- Create new jobs – see the emerging need in the business, start adding massive value and emerge in a new job,
- Move to entrepreneurship – notice the upcoming gap in services or products and how they can best serve customers and smash the competition by your approach,
- Develop your Personal Brand and enhance it in your current role to become recognisable and The Go To Expert – you will become irreplaceable!
Whatever you choose – take the drivers’ seat in your own career. Because if you don’t – others will drive your journey. And you might not like it.
To register for the insights and impactful actions packed FREE webinar on how to Get Your Dream Job seamlessly, CLICK HERE
Unique Value Proposition week… Also the Latvian media happened to catch the thought on elevator pitch or UVP. Check it out here:
You already have thought to yourself, it’s about a time to get a promotion, haven’t you?
Or you have already said to yourself, that it’s about time to receive an offer to a new aspired job that you would much more enjoy doing, haven’t you?
And you have been wondering, why others are getting those promotions or new job offers but not you, haven’t you? Well, if this is you, then, I’ve got something for you! It’s Career Success Formula that will help you get your dream job elegantly and confidently.
It can be tricky to obtain the clarity – what to do and how to get to that desired career destination.
Without clarity to what is the Career Success Formula you need to follow you will have no chance in the world of career success!
You may keep wondering why your desired job is given to somebody else. Or why you keep running after job ads with no success in getting those jobs.
When you follow the Career Success Formula, its actually much easier to get what you want out of your career progress. By investing a bit of effort and thought process to follow the Career Success Formula, you will be amazed how the new job opportunities come to you instead of you running after the job ads.
The Career Success Formula consists of 5 impactful steps to follow:
- Develop your Personal Brand to stand out
- Get crystal clear clarity on your offering and credibility
- Grow your Confidence on to how you deliver value
- Set Your goals impactfully to achieve them automagically
- Share your message to the right audience and enjoy the job offers!
If you are an ambitious and dedicated professional, I’m confident that you will take the driving seat and action success actions to sky-rocket your career.
By investing a bit of effort and thought you will be amazed how new job opportunities will come to you instead of you running after them, chasing down ads and following leads that get you nowhere fast.
The Career Success Formula consists of 5 steps:
1. Develop your Personal Brand to stand out
2. Get crystal clear clarity on your offering and credibility
3. Grow your confidence and know how you deliver value
4. Set your goals impactfully to achieve them automagically
5. Share your message with the right audience and enjoy many job offers!
Are you ready? Come on in! Download the FREE Career Success Formula ebook by clicking here, take the action on valuable advice and enjoy succeeding!
You might be the most experienced, knowledgeable, capable professional in the area, but I will tell you the truth – if you do not have your personal brand developed to stand out, you have absolutely no chance to sky rocket your career.
Research suggests that 83% of career success and promotion to an aspired role depends on your Personal Brand.
Between two candidates with seemingly equal qualifications, 39% of recruiters would be more inclined to consider the candidate with the strongest Personal Brand.
This is your great opportunity to take the driving seat in your career, develop your PERSONAL BRAND and elegantly and confidently win the race to your dream job.
Here is my “7 steps Personal Brand development formula” in a nutshell for you – to develop your brand, answer the following:
- What are your core talents?
- What is your passion that excites you?
- What are your highest values?
- What is your stand out behaviour or your WOW effect?
- What is your purpose – your WHY?
- What is your mission – what do you desire to accomplish?
- What is the vision you are aspiring to?
When you develop your brand, your confidence grows elegantly and astronomically. You become much more passionate, more inspired, energized. You are recognized for your contribution and become a dream hire in the eyes of employers. You do not have to run after your dream role, your future leaders and recruiters will run after you. It’s a much more aspirational place to be, isn’t it?
The outcome is excitingly enjoyable. You must have that burning desire and ambition to work through the Personal Brand development. It does not happen with a wave of a magic stick! But the rewards are immense. Let’s begin!
Your brand makes you stand out from the crowd like a tall building. It helps you get the job that you love, it helps you attract people who want to buy what you have to offer.
When people know what your strengths are and what you are confident about, they give you their projects, as you will do a better job than someone who is not known for being great at it. I encourage you to take time and build your brand if you have not done so yet.
Discover what is already out there – you already have a brand, people talk about you, its normal. Identify your talents and values and what you enjoy doing. Think about your experience where you have been great at something . And build your unique selling proposition to market yourself. There will be other tactics that you will need to do, but this is a good starting point.