Home » Posts tagged 'personal brand'
Tag Archives: personal brand
..or Personal brand benefits for business leaders and entrepreneurs.
“The best way to predict your future is to create it” is a fabulous quote by A.Lincoln. Why fabulous? Because it works!
In summary, personal brand development is about shaping your future, having clarity on how you want to be, what you want to do and what customers you want to work with. And then – implementing focused personal branding communication strategies and creating these opportunities enjoyably.
Today I want to share with you what Personal brand development has given me as an entrepreneur and business leader:
1.First of all, its about clarity. Clarity on what I want to focus on in my business, what I am great at and how I can best help other people. This is what business is all about – how do I help other people solve their issues, close gaps, enjoy life, right? When you develop your personal brand, you can better focus on your core business and ideal customer, as well as further your business and services innovation, and not let yourself get distracted by other things.
2.From clarity comes confidence. When you are self aware on your strengths, passion, aspirations, also on your weaknesses and what you are not great at – it gives you solid confidence on what you stand for, how you best deliver value and are useful for others, and also – which business areas or customer segments are not for you.
3.Personal brand development also helps to create a great sense of purpose and direction, which further generates energy and focus to keep going. When you are clear about your WHY and you have that sense of purpose, nothing can stop you or let you down to achieve your aspirations and accomplish your vision. Quite often people ask me – where do you get that great inspirational energy from? The answer is simple – when I developed my personal brand and focus on how I can best deliver value for my ideal customers that resonate with my personality, it constantly encourages the inspirational energy flow.
4.Courage and strength to rise up – we know that in life or business its always about ups and downs, there is no straight steep road to success. When you are better connected to yourself, to your personal excellence, you have clarity and confidence on your Why and How, you have that inner power to get up and carry on when the times of difficulties come.
5.Clarity on what kind of clients I can and want to work with. Not all people are and should be my clients, I am clear on what kind of people I connect with and can best help, and I include that in my brand communication messages. We do not have to be all things to all people. When you develop your personal brand and travel through the journey to clearly define your ideal target clients, you become crystal clear on what kind of people you can most enjoyably service.
6.Direction, how and what development to choose for myself. As business leaders and entrepreneurs we constantly need to keep developing, and the offer in the market is massive. When you are clear on your values and passion, on your strengths and gaps, on your future aspirations, it is easier to choose whom to learn from.
7.Enjoyment to work with my target clients, as they come and find me themselves. This comes after personal brand development and from personal branding strategy. When you develop your personal brand and implement personal branding strategies, your ideal clients know, like and trust you are the one they need. They know about your added value and how you can help even before you have met in person or before they purchase your services. You do not have to do a hard sell job to convince them. Yes, you still need a conversation to assess whether you are the right person or have the right services or products to help, but it is a much more pleasant conversation where you do not have to sell to the client. Who likes to be sold to? Not me. And I do not want to be selling to my clients. But yes, of course, I have a business to run, so the meetings shall be for a mutual learning and development of a business relationship.
I could go on and on about the benefits for an entrepreneur or business leader to develop a personal brand and implement personal branding strategies, as there are loads. However, I’m keen to hear from you – as you are reading this post, message me on LinkedIn or Facebook or comment here – how are you benefiting from your personal brand and what’s still missing?
Follow my Personal Branding business page on Facebook to receive daily inspiration and practical tips on personal brand development. To follow, click here: @IngaEzeraBranding
Have you ever thought – I could have changed my job.. Or – I could have started my own business… Or – I could have followed my dream and done something I’m really passionate about, but… if only I did not have this fear.
Fear of… Insecurity. Not succeeding. Not making it. Being laughed at. Being misunderstoood or rejected. Failure. Success. This massive inner fear.
I bet you have thought about it. And wondered how to deal with it. But there is still something stopping you from taking that important action towards making that change in your life and following your passion or dream.
How do you get rid of that fear? Let me tell you the truth – you never will. Everyone has this fear. Just get on with it. But what you can do is – develop strategies to deal with it.
As an example, lets take the most common fear factors and unlock them one by one.
1. What if I will not succeed?
- Know your reason WHY you badly want to – always start with your WHY, this will keep your passion and energy high! And even if you fail along your success journey (and everyone does from time to time), this will help you get up and keep going.
- Develop a clear and impactful plan to succeed – you do need a plan!
- Implement thoroughly the actions from your plan. And you will succeed. Guaranteed.
2. How to manage through change?
- Find your best support buddy. What I have noticed lately in my personal branding for entrepreneurs workshops – my clients come to workshops in couples with their significant other or friend. It is much easier to manage change if you have someone close whom you trust and who could support you when the times get uncertain.
- Go through change with clarity in mind – why you are doing it and what is your final destination.
- Learn and test different approaches and behaviours to your traditional ones – it will help to strengthen your flexibility muscle.
- Develop your personal brand which will navigate you through the change. Confidently. Elegantly.
3. What if others will laugh or misunderstand?
- Only the arrogant will laugh or pull back a person who has high aspirations and aims to achieve their dream. If you have someone like that in your network – leave them out.
- Share your goals and aspirations only with people whom you know will support you. And when you have reached your dream – share with the rest, to inspire that its possible, but not to impress.
- Have clarity on your WHY and other people’s opinions for you will be like water for a duck – it does not soak into the feather, it runs away.
4. What if I will have good days and bad days?
- You will definitely have good days and bad days. Collect the strengths from good days so you can use them in your bad days.
- Find what works for you to manage the change. We can all develop our coping strategies that works just for us. As an example, if I am having a bad day, I choose to do something very simple and basic, but I still keep progressing.
- Learn from the best and most successful in your industry – how do they manage though.
5. What if I will get lost and not know what to do?
- Choose coaches and trainers whom you can learn from, who have progressed further in your aspired field and are happy to share their tactics.
- Choose likeminded groups to have a chat and check in – a great source is Facebook groups where you can connect with likeminded people and who are on the same journey from the whole world. Feel free to join my Facebook group on Personal brand development to succeed by clicking here:
- Always keep your aim, your WHY and you vision in mind and you will find the way.
In conclusion: start with your WHY and have it always in your mind very clearly. This will help to eliminate and deal with that bugging fear factor and keep you going to reach your aspirations!
CLICK HERE to register your interest to receive information about the upcoming online course on how to develop your personal brand to succeed. In this course you will discover insights and tools on how to develop your personal brand and how to have clarity on your WHY, so that despite all the upcoming storms and insecurities, you can keep going and reach your aspirations. I will share the promotion offer with those registered before launching the course.
For the past three decades, the fastest way to increase your income has been to land a job with a finance company (banking, wealth management, insurance). The industry has provided a ticket to prosperity for millions of professionals.
To tell you the truth – this party is coming to an end. A combination of rising competition and technological change means that companies will hire far fewer people. And this is not a temporary blip – this is the new normal. Industry leaders in different media have bravely admitted that automation can displace a third of all jobs within three to five years and companies will hire far fewer people. We can see it happening already.
Employees doing tasks that can be automated, the middle managers who supervise them and all those with average performance, with no passion for customer service and without expert skills are living on borrowed time.
So what do you do if you are a member of these endangered jobs and professional areas? I’d say that the first thing is to embrace reality and recognise that the game is changing for good. The worst thing to do is be wishful and wait for good things just to happen to you. They won’t. But there are still lots of opportunities. What’s happening in the industry is “creative destruction”. New technologies are destroying old jobs but creating many new ones.
Here are three things that you can start doing now to take action towards proactively influencing your future and taking the drivers’ seat in your own career:
- Create new jobs – see the emerging need in the business, start adding massive value and emerge in a new job,
- Move to entrepreneurship – notice the upcoming gap in services or products and how they can best serve customers and smash the competition by your approach,
- Develop your Personal Brand and enhance it in your current role to become recognisable and The Go To Expert – you will become irreplaceable!
Whatever you choose – take the drivers’ seat in your own career. Because if you don’t – others will drive your journey. And you might not like it.
To register for the insights and impactful actions packed FREE webinar on how to Get Your Dream Job seamlessly, CLICK HERE
Unique Value Proposition week… Also the Latvian media happened to catch the thought on elevator pitch or UVP. Check it out here:
You already have thought to yourself, it’s about a time to get a promotion, haven’t you?
Or you have already said to yourself, that it’s about time to receive an offer to a new aspired job that you would much more enjoy doing, haven’t you?
And you have been wondering, why others are getting those promotions or new job offers but not you, haven’t you? Well, if this is you, then, I’ve got something for you! It’s Career Success Formula that will help you get your dream job elegantly and confidently.
It can be tricky to obtain the clarity – what to do and how to get to that desired career destination.
Without clarity to what is the Career Success Formula you need to follow you will have no chance in the world of career success!
You may keep wondering why your desired job is given to somebody else. Or why you keep running after job ads with no success in getting those jobs.
When you follow the Career Success Formula, its actually much easier to get what you want out of your career progress. By investing a bit of effort and thought process to follow the Career Success Formula, you will be amazed how the new job opportunities come to you instead of you running after the job ads.
The Career Success Formula consists of 5 impactful steps to follow:
- Develop your Personal Brand to stand out
- Get crystal clear clarity on your offering and credibility
- Grow your Confidence on to how you deliver value
- Set Your goals impactfully to achieve them automagically
- Share your message to the right audience and enjoy the job offers!
If you are an ambitious and dedicated professional, I’m confident that you will take the driving seat and action success actions to sky-rocket your career.
By investing a bit of effort and thought you will be amazed how new job opportunities will come to you instead of you running after them, chasing down ads and following leads that get you nowhere fast.
The Career Success Formula consists of 5 steps:
1. Develop your Personal Brand to stand out
2. Get crystal clear clarity on your offering and credibility
3. Grow your confidence and know how you deliver value
4. Set your goals impactfully to achieve them automagically
5. Share your message with the right audience and enjoy many job offers!
Are you ready? Come on in! Download the FREE Career Success Formula ebook by clicking here, take the action on valuable advice and enjoy succeeding!