Home » Posts tagged 'TheSuccessPlanner'
Tag Archives: TheSuccessPlanner
How often do you usually take time to revisit your success aspirations and widen your opportunity horizons? To start with, I recommend doing it at least once per quarter. And then – as frequently as you find it necessary. I will further share with you my five tips for constant revisitation.
- Create a habit of revisiting your aspirations to ensure you stay on track of your passion and inspiration. Widen your horizons frequently – you will feel absolutely taken by the opportunities that this process creates.
- Attend and be present in conferences, breakfast learning sessions, networking events to constantly stretch your mindset and widen your horizon. Build your network of people to connect with, learn and share the learning. It is much more fun doing it together! A few weeks ago I received loads of inspiration at the leadership conference in Riga, Latvia: vaditajukonference.lv I gave a presentation on the Leadership Personal Brand theme and learned from many other presentations and conference participants.
- Write your learnings in blog posts and share your learnings with others. In this way you will remember it better and people who will read your learnings will benefit from it as well. Sharing is learning together. When I write my blog posts about my learnings, it keeps generating new insights that I can further share and apply.
- Follow up your conference contacts – you will be surprised of the extent of opportunities it will generate for you. Both for you to add value to your contacts and also to learn from them. Every event I have attended and followed up on my contacts and connections has brought me new and exciting opportunities to do what I enjoy doing in life – which is to add value for people by helping them to build their personal brand to succeed.
- Every weekend reflect and pick your one key success of the week– what is one thing you are happy with on your achievement? And celebrate it – as a way to acknowledge success. This starts to create the success mindset and attract more success in your life. It works like a snowball effect – the more you notice and acknowledge little victories, the more of them will come your way. Enjoy doing it, but do keep your humbleness with you at all times for balance.
A good tool to help you revisit your aspirations and wider horizons frequently is here: www.TheSuccessPlannerBook.com
The Success Planner helps me constantly stay focused and inspired and has been proven to massively add value for many others. Enjoy!
Are you living an inspired life or do you need to have motivation to get out of bed in the morning and go to work? If you are choosing your projects and job roles that allow you to work in accordance to your highest values, then you do not need motivation to go to work. You are excited to get out of bed in the morning and inspired to live a fulfilling life where you feel that you are contributing.
In this article I will share with you 3 steps that you can take to enhance your inspiration to live a fulfilled life.
As per Dr.John Demartini, the human behaviour and values expert – if you do not live in accordance to your values, you will have illnesses and constantly feel unhappy, as your mind protests against it through your body. If you are clear on what your values are and if you choose your job, your role, and your relationships in accordance to your values, you will generate energy. You are born to live a fulfilled life in accordance to your highest values. This set of values is unique to you. Whatever set of values you hold, dictates your destiny. Destiny is a destination of your life journey.
Highest value – you are spontaneously inspired to do things that are related to that. You get up and do it, you do not need motivation to do it. Napoleon Hill called it a chief aim. It is a burning desire to fulfil. This highest value is one of the secrets to mastering your life. It’s intrinsic. When the voice of the inside becomes louder, you start to master your life. Lowest value – need motivation to do things related to it.
Inspiration – calling from within, from the soul. Motivation – pushing from the outside to do it.
Wisdom is filling your day with high priority things. If you do not fill up your day with high priority actions that inspire you, it will be automatically filled with low value distractions projected by other people that are low according to their values. You make your choice and design your destiny.
Integrity – when we live to our highest values. Your brain is doing everything it can to help you maximize your living.
Selective biased attention – to the things that are of the highest values of our life. If you set a goal and place the attention that is in congruence with your highest value, you will have created the highest probability in achieving it. If you walk your talk, you increase your self worth, confidence and belief in yourself. Goals with the lowest values allow you to procrastinate and do not achieve. If your goal is in the highest value – you end up a leader in that space, if your goal is in your lowest value – you end up as a follower.
If you become deceased, its from not fulfilling your highest values. Modern medicine deals with symptoms not causes. Cause is related to your highest values. When you have more integrity to your highest values, you wake up your leader inside.
Let’ s be honest – nobody goes to work for the sake of the company. They go to work to fulfil their highest value. If they see how their job, vision, mission of the company helps to fulfil their highest value, they are inspired and are effective. If not – they generate low productivity. If their job fulfils their highest value, they can not wait to get to work. You will see ownership, and engaged people who know the product and will serve customers with excellence.
You can find the tool that helps you to unlock your highest values in www.TheSuccessPlannerBook.com
Here is a practical 3 step exercise for you to help you enhance what you are doing and how it contributes to your highest values:
1.step Write down the list of your responsibilities and tasks. And now – for each of them write down how specifically each item of your job responsibility helps to fulfil your highest value. Do it 30x times.
It has nothing to do with your job, it has to do with the perception of your job. How specifically doing this action helps you to fulfil your mission. Master of destiny uses the outside to fulfil their mission. No matter what you have in your life, it’s on the way, not in the way. It helps you to progress.
2.step During the week, make a list of everything you do and how it helps you to fulfil your highest values. Do it until you feel engaged and excited. And you will see – the days fly. You do not want to break, you are engaged and eat to live, not live to eat. You do not need a stimulus to keep yourself going.
3.step Ask yourself on a daily basis what are the highest priority actions that I can do today that generates the most inspiration, energy, income etc.? For the rest of actions – delegate them to somebody else. How can you live an inspired life, if you keep doing desperate things? There is always somebody that matches the job you need to delegate. Make sure it’s congruent with their values, so you do not need to micromanage.
Every human being wants to be appreciated by who they are. Be mindful of who you are, what are your highest values and how you can best serve the world by living a fulfilled life.