Home » Posts tagged 'vision'
Tag Archives: vision
This is your personal invitation to the presentation of The Success Planner Book in Riga, Latvia! It will be combined with interactive and an immensely valuable Personal Branding presentation at the Riga Business School.
Please see the detailed agenda of the Personal Branding session and register here: Riga Business School
Places are limited, so book your reservation for this unforgettable experience as soon as possible!
The Success Planner book is for those that want to commit to enhancing more success in their life, business and career. It is developed in a way that is easy to read and follow the guidelines to succeed. And – it also helps you to develop your personal brand!
It contains valuable tools and impact-ful strategies that will help you connect with your passion, discover your talents, and develop your vision for the future and create a mission that will help you get there. And having walked through that journey myself – I know it can help you to set your personal goals in a way that you can achieve them auto-magically.
It is not for everyone – it’s only for those who really want to enhance their success and commit to it. In The Success Planner book I will be sharing with you – exactly how to do that.
The Success Planner Book consists of 2 parts: the first part – mindset and success tools and strategies, the second part – a planner that is developed in a particular way – to help you focus on your success and outcomes.
Unique opportunity: You will have a unique opportunity to join www.TheSuccessPlannerBook.com presentation and obtain a signed copy of The Success Planner to help you enhance your success mindset and develop your personal brand.
When: 1 October, 2015
Book presentation: 14:30 – 15:00
Personal Branding session: 15:00 – 16:30
Location: Riga Business School, 11 Skolas street, Riga, Latvia
Treat yourself this autumn on Thursday, 1 October, 2015 with an inspiring experience.
In a sunny Saturday morning instead of sleeping in or going for Christmas shopping, I decided to attend a developmental event, the seminar on shaping the mindset to focus on what matters in your life and how to more efficiently achieve the desired outcomes. The title of the seminar was a little bit over promising: “The 7 Keys To Unleashing Your Genius”, but as in an any seminar, there were some valuable takeaway insights that I want to share with you. They are facilitating to shape the mindset on how to get from dreams to successful and real outcomes. Here are my 5 key insights:
1. Tension is energy. We need to use the tension to get to the desired results. Geniuses use tension to achieve the incredible. The outcome depends on your motivation and how do you channel it to use the tension. Use it to apply your talents and to live your passion! We are where we are today because that is the level of tension we can deal with. Your ability to be with tension determines your level of mastery. Tension is energy, and energy is a vibration. To be the best you can be, you shall constantly work on increasing your energy levels, your vibration.
2. Cause and Effect law. You are 100% responsible for every outcome in your life. Or in another words said by Tony Robbins: “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” Even if you are a victim in certain situation or you constantly get the second best recognition, not the first – that is caused by your thoughts, assumptions, beliefs that you have created in different events of your life journey. If you want to have a different outcome, you have to change the cause of your outcomes – your thoughts, assumptions, believes. A good coach can help with that.
3. Your focus creates your reality. You are always 100% focused, but the question is – on what? A person will definitely achieve what he or she is focused on, it will happen sooner or later – depending of the strength of focus and cause/effect law. That is proven. Therefore be conscious what you are focusing on most of your time. Are they the right things that you want the result in? Do you need to remind yourself to change your focus? How do you choose where to focus on?
4. Perception creates the physical impact. When you meet a person first time, your perception about them creates your behaviour towards them that causes their reaction to your perception and behaviour. We did a little exercise in the room – imagining the person in front of us being either a good, bad, trustworthy, genius, loser, friendly, smart etc person. Every time when we changed the perception of the other person, our body language changed and the impact on the other person changed as well. The good news are – you can influence that by conscious choice of perception. You are creating perception in your life and you make decisions based on your created perception. You can influence your perception that will lead to desired events or outcomes.
5. Discover your True Talents and create natural success by focusing on your True Vision. When you follow your purpose, what’ s true vision for you, the doors will open for opportunities and even such doors will open that you did not know that they exist. If you do not know what to do, just stand it, do not take action until your intuition will tell you which way to go. Intuition can tell it, when you have discovered your true talents that you can use and you have your true vision to focus on. Then intuition will help to generate natural success for you. All what you want to achieve or get is already out there for you. As A. Einstein has said, everything already exists on a certain frequency. You must increase your frequency, vibration levels to meet the level of frequency where your desired outcomes exist.
I’m sure you have already heard of the above in one way or another. It just sometimes helps to look at the things from different perspective and discover new angles that can inspire to focus on your passion and true vision. And to get from the dreams to reality.
There are so many different definitions of leadership. As example – the Oxford dictionary defines leadership as „The action of leading a group of people or an organization, or the ability to do this.”
In Wikipedia “leadership has been described as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task”. For example, some understand a leader simply as somebody whom people follow, or as somebody who guides or directs others while others define leadership as “organizing a group of people to achieve a common goal”.”
Daniel Goleman defines Leadership as “Executing a vision by motivating, guiding, inspiring, listening, persuading and creating resonance”
I am confident that leadership starts from within. It starts with your own leadership mindset. Leadership mindset is seing opportunities, taking ownership of solutions and inspiring yourself and people around you to take an action towards achieving aspirable goals that lead to acomplishing purpose and striving towards vision. Leadership mindset initiates in your thinking habits, in your believes and ability to take accountability for solutions and actions.
You can only motivate, guide, inspire and influence others to accomplish something if you can influence yourself to accomplish what is meaningful for you and people around. If you can motivate, inspire, persuade yourself to do something inspirational and meaningful day in, day out.
To do that, you need a Leadership Mindset, that is build by the following:
- Strong Self Awareness.
Awareness of your values, talents, strengths and weaknesses. Awareness of your passion. Listening to your heart and what is important to you. Taking time to think and reflect. Be cristal clear on what is meaningful for you and what do you want in life.
- Vision and different perspective to strive for it
Vision is the ability to see things as they could be instead of as they are now. Every product, every business, every scientific discovery that exists today was at some time in history “impossible.” It took someone with a different perspective to see, believe and create it. Leadership mindset is incouraged by innovation and different perspective.
- Passion, inspiration and commitment
Passion is the force which turns ideas into action, and dreams into reality. With your enthusiasm, passion and commitment you thrive to achieve your vision. What ideas inspire you? What are you doing to implement them? How excited you are doing it? How do you keep your commitment and energy levels to achieve result? How do you engage people round you to contribute and drive it forward?
- Courage to take risks
Some people have great aspirations, but fear of being wrong stops them from taking action and commiting to achieve the outcomes, so they don’t act on their ideas. Having great aspirations is not enough. You must take risks to succeed. Have a courage to admit your mistakes and learn from them. Learn to improve constantly. Make clear decisions on improvement and take further action.
- Measure results and go beyond
Take time to reflect – How is this working? How am I doing? What have I learned? How have I inspired and enthused others for leadership mindset? How have I communicated clearly to engage people around me? It starts with the leadership from within, but it shall go beyond. It shall go beyond your mindset and inspire others for developing leadership mindset. To enthuse and passionate people around you to live even more inspirational and fulfilled life and share it forward.
In conclusion – there are many different definitions of leadership. I am confident that leadership starts from within – with your leadership mindset.